MENU

Slide

true love?

Sunday, February 13, 2011



Is a true, long-lasting, loving relationship extinct, impossible to find anymore?
Today i was chatting with my friends and i was told that
they all don't bother to have long-term relationships.
Ask 3 guys, 3 guys say the exact same thing.

"Just simply flirt and scandal around.
Bored with this girl, dump and move on."



Like reaaaaaally? Why? It's really disappointing. What a major turn-off.
I just can't stop thinking about it.
Is it just because they have have tried, but they've been hurt too deeply before?
Or plainly because they are men?

What happened to the love stories that I've heard?
Songs about true love? Are they lies?
Or is it just the difference in thinking of this generation?



Or have i just been looking at all the wrong places all this while?
Or maybe I'm just too naive about this world?
I'd rather be alone forever than be fooled by a guy like this.








- Just another mystery I'll never solve.





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: